Tuesday, August 12, 2008

baby cook coming soon!!!

I was finally able, with the help of some family members and friends, to have a small little photo shoot with my wife as the birth of our first child approaches. Sara is 33 weeks pregnant and as you can see, looks awesome! We are keeping the sex of the baby a surprise, but are getting pretty anxious in knowing what it is. I hope you all enjoy these photos and just wait because this is the beginning of a never ending series of photo shoots with "baby cook."

Its also really hard to get a picture of Sara and I together when I'm the photographer and I have to keep setting up the timer, so this was the best we could do together :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ryan

Photos look amazing! You will have to bring your wife and little one on a field trip to West this fall.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Tyler, Kate, & Luke said...

Sara looks amazing---and so do you Ryan. :) The pictures are great and we can't wait to see the pictures of baby Cook. How exciting!!!!! We are about 2-3weeks ahead of you (I think) and can hardly wait! You'll be in my prayers!

Emilee Miller said...

Ryan & Sara--
I'm so excited for you guys. The baby is almost here! The photos look great and Sara you look wonderful! Hope to see you both soon.

Love, Em