Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEW WEBSITE!

Well, I've finally been able to purchase and finish my own website. I usually only use this blog as a way for future clients and visitors to see my work. The web address is: www.ryancookphotography.com (hopefully that's easy for everyone to remember). This new website is great. There are quite a few pictures on there with all of them separated into their very own galleries. There is also a spot where clients can have their own private gallery and all their family members and friends can see the proofs as well...AND a shopping cart in which you can place your order. This should make everything MUCH EASIER! I'm really excited to have the website finally up and running (well, there's a few more things that I need to do to it). Check it out and let me know what you think!

- Ryan

No comments: