Sunday, January 18, 2009

Eli & Ben

This past Thursday, when it was FREEZING COLD outside, Gavin and I headed to friends of ours to take photos of their son, Eli, who just turned 4! While I was there, I thought it would also be fun to take photos of his younger brother, Ben, as well as the two of them together. There ended up being ALOT of photos that I like, so I put ALOT of them on here for you to see too! These boys were great in front of the camera, and really did an excellent job at letting their personalities show! I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do!





1 comment:

The Beast Mom said...

These are great pics. I esp like the one of E & B on the two chairs. Too bad you're not in Seattle. I would spread the word. I love it when photgraphers can take original, interesting candids.

:) bm