Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gavin - 3 months

Gavin is now 3 1/2 months old, but these were taken earlier this month. It has been a pretty crazy time right now in my personal life and professional life. My wife has gone back to work and I now stay at home with my son while continuing my photography business. Let's just say I'm a little behind at posting images. This is the first of four post that I will have on here within (hopefully) the next week. Between entertaining my son, changing diapers, emailing/scheduling wedding/engagement shoots, I will surely have a few minutes to upload photos. Though its been busy, I really cannot complain. I am over halfway to my goal of the number of weddings I would like, so if you know anyone that needs a photographer, send them to my website www.ryancookphotography.com and have them schedule a meeting to chat with me! Enough with my rambling, enjoy the photos!






No comments: