Friday, August 28, 2009

Janelle & Josiah's Wedding Day


Take pictures, edit, watch Gavin, edit, hang out with Sara & Gavin, edit, take more pictures... the cycle goes on and on right now! It is one CRAZY wedding season! BUT, I'm loving the pictures that I'm getting. The couples that I get to photograph make my job easy (as you can see from the picture above).

Janelle & Josiah were married July 25 (time has flown!) at their parents residence in Zionsville, IN. The weather looked a little wet for most of the morning, but as the afternoon arrived, the sun made its appearance for this beautiful wedding! I knew this would be a great wedding to shoot! I hope you enjoy the photos of this couple that is truly in LOVE!

I guess I should give you the password to see their wedding gallery: "outdoor".

No comments: